Ms. MeLissa

My photo
I am a strait shooter, a smart ass, independent, loyal, stubborn, attractive, kind, sexy, crazy, grounded, confused, funny and completely sane. I have a ten year old daughter, she is a better person than anyone I have ever known and my heart grew three sizes the day I met her. I am a 35 year old widow that had an awesome marriage for eleven years and I am entering the dating world. For the most part men seem scared to death of me and some have told me that I am too confident to approach. I am working on becoming a better me, without losing me in the process. These are my tales of discovery and disaster as a born again single.

Friday, December 12, 2008

He Didn't Ask for My Number

I went out tonight, I talked to a guy.... a cute guy, all night.  We really hit it off.  He actually stood there and talked to me for hours.   I am told by all my friends I am too forward so I have been trying to tone it down.  End of the night comes... I say "I gotta go" he says "so good to meet you"  THAT'S IT!!  Really?  That's it?  Yep, he didn't ask for my number but he gave me a hug.  WTF is that about?

No comments:

Post a Comment